How to use timeline covers
- Download the cover of your choice. You can do this by clicking the “Pay with a Tweet or Facebook Post” button, or by clicking the download link. If neither of those choices are working for whatever reason, right-click the cover, choose “Save As” and save the image to your computer.
- Visit your Facebook timeline page. This was formerly known as your Facebook profile.
- Click the “Change Cover” button near your timeline cover. From the dropdown, choose “Upload a Photo.”
- Find the cover image you downloaded and choose it. Once you’ve uploaded it, Facebook may ask you about positioning.
- Click the done button, then sit back and admire your new Facebook timeline!